Paragraph Writing: My visit to a book fair

Image Courtesy: www.dhakatribune.com/
On the last 21 February, I went to the Ekushey Boi Mela held at Bangla Academy premises. I went there with my parents. My main purpose of going to the book fair was to buy new books of different writers. I found there hundreds of book stalls. All kinds of books like poetry, novels, plays, stories, fictions, histories etc. were displayed there for sale and show. I visited different bookstalls and bought books of different writers. My parents also bought books according to their choice. I also found there food and drink stalls. We went to a food stall and took sandwich and coca-cola. After that, we attended a seminar on our national poet Kazi Nazrul Islam held at the Bangla Academy premises. I enjoyed my visit to the book fair very much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Composition Writing: The season I like most

My Favourite Hobby : Gardening

Rules of Transformation of Degree (Positive, Comparative & Superlative) at a glance