Paragraph Writing: A Street Accident

It was last Monday at 3.00 p.m. We were on our way home from school. We were trying to cross the Mirpur Road near the Science Laboratory. A boy was also crossing the road. Just at that moment, a truck was going along the road at a great speed. The ill-fated boy noticed the truck. But before he could go to the other side of the road, he was run over by the speedy truck. The truck did not stop rather it speeded away. I rushed to the spot. To my horror, I saw that he was no more a human body but a lump of flesh. He died on the spot. I was greatly shocked at this tragic scene. I cannot forget the scene even today. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Composition Writing: The season I like most

My Favourite Hobby : Gardening

Rules of Transformation of Degree (Positive, Comparative & Superlative) at a glance